Wednesday, May 27, 2009

She's coming soon!!!

I'm so excited! At my appointment last week the doctor said she is HUGE! So he said if she hasn't come by 39 weeks he wants to induce me! So at most I have 12 days left! That still seems like SO far away! We are so ready and so excited! Trevor is going to be the best dad in the world! Everyday when he gets home from work he kisses my belly and talks to her. He is always talking and singing to her. I think she will for sure recognize her daddy's voice! Last night was so cute! She kicked her little foot out and Trevor would tickle it and then she'd pull it in and then kick it back out for him to tickle again. It lasted for like 5 minutes! They were totally playing with each other! Savannah already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger!

8 comments:

Beth Benson said...

yay! thats exciting!!!

Macon Family said...

That's awesome...it's coming soon, and yes-I bet he'll be a great dad and have fun with her and you'll be a good mommy also!

Ty and Kumari said...

WE ARE SOOOOO EXCITED TO SEE LIL SAVANNAH!!!!! CANNOT WAIT!! OH SHE WILL KNOW HER MAMA TOO!!!!!! YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE TO LIKE BLOG THE WHOLE DAY SHE IS BORN SO WE CAN SEE HER AND STUFF!!!! NO EXCUSES SINCE TREVOR HAS A CAMERA!!!! MISS YA GUYS!!!!

Kristin said...

Not gonna lie, that is so cute.

Alicia said...

It still amazes me how the baby moves inside and interacts with the outside world! I bet that was so fun to experience!

Oh man I am really jealous I WISH I had only 12 days left at most! I am so sick of being huge! Every time I go out in public people say "Any day, hu?!" Which I have to reply "no ten weeks left" and then their face drops with a reply "I'll pray for you."

I can't wait for you it is going to be so great to have Savannah here and then you won't remember what life was like with out her! She'll be such a joy!

Good luck with it all, if you don't post in the next 12 day's
miss ya!

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia said...

Hey The Lailie Lynn Boutique was me I can't figure out how to get my name back to Alicia & Cam

Georgi Family said...

I can't even tell you how excited I am!!! PLEASE tell trevor to email me when you have her. I want pics too! Love ya guys~