Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Monday, August 30, 2010
I started a new blog! I've been making beaded socks for Savannah since she was a newborn and I've always gotten tons of compliments and have sold quite a few locally. I'm doing an order right now for flower girls at a wedding! They're super cute! Savannah wears them everyday, to church and just playing outside. Check it out and let me know what you think! thesavyprincess.blogspot.com
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 7:11 PM
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
I can't believe Savannah's 1!!! This year has by far been the most awesome, fun, happy, fulfilling year of my life! It was so fun celebrating her yesterday. Of course the day wasn't any different for her except she got to rip paper off of toys. We had our really good friends Matt and Raquel and their baby Juliette over for a BBQ and pool party. Savannah LOVES Juliette! She tries to do everything just like her and loves just watching her. They stayed up all night playing! They're best buds! It was such a fun night! We have friends coming in from Utah so we'll be going to Disney World and Sea World too. She'll get to celebrate her birthday week!
I took her to the doctor today and she weighs 25lbs and is 30 1/2 inches tall. She's so big! I've had several people ask me when she will be turning 2. Nope she's just barely 1! We sure love our princess!!!
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 6:49 PM
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 3:23 PM
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Words cannot even express how blessed I feel to be a mother today. This posting may just be one big blob of emotions but I really wanted to express how I feel. The last 3 Mother's Days have been so hard as we were trying to get pregnant but were unable. The first 2 Mother's Days I just made a fool out of myself at church by bawling my eyes out so the following Mother's Day I didn't even attempt to go to church. Hearing and watching the cute little primary children sing "Mother I love you. Heavenly Father has sent me to you" and wondering why Heavenly Father has not sent one to you is so rough! I know there are harder things. And I know some people cannot ever have kids. But I'm so grateful that I was able to go through what were a couple of the hardest years of my life, so that when I look at my beautiful healthy baby I realize how incredibly blessed I am! There have been so many times when I've been playing with, singing to, feeding or rocking Savannah and I burst out into tears in gratitude towards my Heavenly Father for sending us this beautiful spirit to raise and take care of on this Earth. Being a mother is even better than I ever dreamed it would be!
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 8:25 AM
Saturday, May 8, 2010
As much as we are missing our families and the mountains we are loving Florida! Yesterday we went to the park and to the pool. I love spending time with our little family doing fun things. I know if we were in Utah it would rarely be just the three of us. Savannah goes to the pool or the beach atleast 5 days a week and she does amazing in the water!
I'm the Girls Camp Director for our ward this year. I'm not the most creative person so if anyone has any awesome ideas I would love to hear them!
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 6:14 PM
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
We've decided that we're going to make our blog private. So leave a comment with your email address. I love to blog stalk so if you're just an acquaintance you can leave me your email address too. I just don't want any sickos to be able to see my little princess. Thanks!
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 7:50 PM
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
2. You are the most patient person I've ever met.
3. You are always the first to say "I'm sorry".
4. The way you would do absolutely anything in the world just to put a smile on my face.
5. The love you have for your mission and the people of Ecuador.
6. The way you tell stories about your mission like you just got home.
7. You work full time and go to school full time. You work so hard to support Savannah and I.
8. Your love for the outdoors.
9. How good of a cook you are.
10. You can fix ANYTHING.
11. How creative you are.
12. Your respect for all women.
13. Your love of photography.
14. You are an amazing helicopter pilot.
15. Your love and respect of the priesthood and your willingness to give priesthood blessings.
16. How much you love when Savannah and I are dolled up.
17. Your love for the color green and St. Patrick's Day because it's your birthday.
18. Your family says you thought you were Irish when you were little and you say you don't think so anymore, but I know deep down you still think you're full blooded Irish.
19. The way you feel like you relate so well to Ben Stiller in Meet The Fockers.
20. The way you call me "Babe", unless I'm in trouble and you call me Sarah.
21. The way you've called Savannah "Banana" since I was six months pregnant and we decided that's what her name would be.
22. Your love and respect for your church leaders.
23. You are always in horrible pain because of your back but you never complain or talk about it.
24. How much you look up to your dad.
25. The way you love sabotaging your friends.
26. Your ginormous hands.
27. How smart you are. You know something about everything.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! WE LOVE YOU!!!
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 3:30 PM