Sunday, October 28, 2012
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Monday, October 22, 2012
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 8:02 PM
Thursday, October 4, 2012
1. This is Trevor's dream job! Ever since he was in flight school he's talked about working for this company. His dream is becoming a reality! I am so proud of him!
2. My MOM!
3. Being naughty with Beeka
4. Tyton (my nephew I've never met)
5. Leone (my niece I've never met)
6. Play dates with cousins
7. Maybe, possibly, hopefully purchasing our first home.
8. Dr. Dries (Pediatric ophthalmologist that was finally able to diagnose Tessa's eyes)
9. Dr. Zarbock (our favorite pediatrician)
10. Sleep overs with Ashlie!
11. Family dinners
12. Playing games with my family
13. My mom
14. I get to see Andrew before he leaves for Copenhagen Denmark on his mission.
15. Holiday party's with family
16. Seeing extended family (most of the them haven't met the girls)
17. Aston (Tessa's boyfriend)
18. Lunch dates, play dates, shopping, anything with Kumari!
19. BBQ's with the Marshall's
20. Only one state away from Cel, aka Celestial my lover
21. Cafe Rio
22. Texas Roadhouse
23. Sidewalks to run on
24. Races on Saturday's
25. My mom
26. Trick or treating with family
30. Snow angels
31. ANYTHING in the snow!
32. Four seasons
33. Cold weather
34. Pinnacles Gymnastics
36. Regular temple trips
37. My mom
38. Girls nights with my mom and sisters
39. Triathlons with my mom
40. Cascade Lake
41. Boating with family
42. I so want to take my family to Gigi's ranch!
43. Utah Schools for the Deaf and the Blind
44. THE MOUNTAINS!!!! I fell in love with Trevor in the mountains; hiking, climbing, camping, exploring caves, camp fires, movies in the truck. He is more of a manly mountain man than anyone I've ever met. It's where he's the most confident, relaxed, happy and carefree. I cannot wait for our girls to know that side of him!
UTAH, HERE WE COME!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 1:06 PM
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 5:05 PM
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 4:49 PM
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
We were so excited it was cool outside and had so much fun that we stayed out way past our bedtime drawing dinosaurs on the driveway. The girls were in heaven!
Those are all Trevor's dinosaur drawings. Do you see him under the truck drawing the tail that Savannah insisted the dinosaur has? Isn't he the best Daddy in the world? I think so.
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 10:55 AM
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 2:17 PM
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 8:31 PM
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Anyone who knows Savannah knows she is obsessed with dinosaurs. She spends the majority of her day acting like a dinosaur; whether she's eating, playing or watching a movie, she's still a dinosaur. When gymnastics started Savannah couldn't see us, we were behind her behind the glass. She was super nervous and was shy at first. I loved observing her interact with other kids and adults. For the first few minutes when she was nervous she pretended like she was a dinosaur. I love her awesome imagination and that her comfort zone is being a dinosaur. She did so good! Her favorite part was walking sideways on the balance beam.
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 6:44 PM
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 10:27 AM
Friday, July 20, 2012
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 5:57 PM
Yesterday Tessa's early intervention therapist, Miss Susie came. When she got here she was asking me how Tessa's doing and I was kinda venting to her about Tessa's temper tantrums. She was thrilled that Tessa's throwing temper tantrums because her milestones are right on track. It was cute to see Miss Susie's face light up when I told her about the tantrums. Anyways, I was telling her how Tessa will get mad at me, look right at me, rip off her glasses (she usually smacks herself in the face while doing it because she gets kinda violent) and screams at the top of her lungs. I think Miss Susie couldn't imagine Tessa doing that. Tessa is always so sweet and quiet while she's here. Tessa had therapy and did really well. She of course was a perfect angel. Right before Miss Susie was going to leave Savannah said she needed to go potty. Miss Susie offered to watch Tessa until we were done in the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom she was laughing so hard. Apparently Tessa was trying to climb over the back of the couch. Miss Susie said "no no Tessa". Tessa looked at her and scowled, then continued trying to climb over the couch. Miss Susie stopped her again and said "no no Tessa." Tessa looked right at her and scowled, ripped her glasses off, smacked Miss Susie in the face and screamed. Have you seen Lilo and Stitch? We have our own little Stitch.
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 3:02 PM
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 9:32 PM
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 9:19 PM
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 8:44 PM
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Posted by trevorandsarahtaylor at 1:31 PM