Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY TREVOR! TWENTY-SEVEN REASONS WHY I LOVE THIS MAN...

1. How madly in love you are with Savannah.
2. You are the most patient person I've ever met.
3. You are always the first to say "I'm sorry".
4. The way you would do absolutely anything in the world just to put a smile on my face.
5. The love you have for your mission and the people of Ecuador.
6. The way you tell stories about your mission like you just got home.
7. You work full time and go to school full time.  You work so hard to support Savannah and I.
8. Your love for the outdoors.
9. How good of a cook you are.
10. You can fix ANYTHING.
11. How creative you are.
12. Your respect for all women.
13. Your love of photography.
14. You are an amazing helicopter pilot.
15. Your love and respect of the priesthood and your willingness to give priesthood blessings.
16. How much you love when Savannah and I are dolled up.
17. Your love for the color green and St. Patrick's Day because it's your birthday.
18. Your family says you thought you were Irish when you were little and you say you don't think so anymore, but I know deep down you still think you're full blooded Irish.
19. The way you feel like you relate so well to Ben Stiller in Meet The Fockers.
20. The way you call me "Babe", unless I'm in trouble and you call me Sarah.
21. The way you've called Savannah "Banana" since I was six months pregnant and we decided that's what her name would be.
22. Your love and respect for your church leaders.
23. You are always in horrible pain because of your back but you never complain or talk about it.
24. How much you look up to your dad.
25. The way you love sabotaging your friends.
26. Your ginormous hands.
27. How smart you are.  You know something about everything.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!  WE LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

JeNee said...

Sarah, you are an adorable wife and mommy! Keep up the good work and keep posting! Your family is darling!

Travis S. Barnes said...

It's true...your hands are ginormous