Monday, November 7, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Halloween is so much more fun when you have kids!  I wish I had more pictures!  We all dressed up for our ward trunk or treat.  Trevor decided to dress up last minute and was wearing anything random he could find.  It's all from South America.  Allison, my friend that I ran the 5k with, and I dressed up as runners.  We're cool like that.  Ha!  Savannah was a Seniorita and Tessa was a bat. It was really fun!  Savannah loved Halloween and trick or treating.  Trevor made sure she said 'gracias' after she got her candy.  It was so fun watching how excited she was!  She was so excited to knock on doors and have them drop something in her little plastic pumpkin.  She didn't really care to eat the candy.  It was so cute!  Now she walks around the house saying 'trick or treat' and then puts whatever she finds in her pumpkin, then says 'gracias' to herself.  I love my little seniorita!

3 comments:

Bailey said...

That is too cute! Savannah cracks me up!

Allison said...

Haha Savannah is so cute! Love your family pic. I don't know what the heck Samantha is doing in that group shot!

Allison said...

BTW I have more pics from Halloween night if you want them!