Monday, December 5, 2011

OH CHRISTMAS TREE!








We had so much fun cutting down our own Christmas tree!  Savannah and I were so excited!  I think she is going to be a crazy Christmas lover like her Mommy!  Everything is so much more fun with kids! We found a beautiful full tree!  We loved watching Daddy and Nate saw it down!  The Anderson's invited us to go to a Japanese restaurant with them afterwards.  Seafood and sushi are Trevor's favorites!  I can't think of anything that makes me want to vomit more than the thought of eating seafood.  Ha!  But since it's Trevor's favorite and we were invited we went.  We sat around a Habachi.  I think that's how you say it and what it's called.  I wish I had taken the camera in.  It was such a fun experience!  They even had delicious steak!  Maybe this will be our new family tradition, cut down our Christmas tree and eat Japanese afterwards!  

No comments: