Wednesday, September 12, 2012

COOLER WEATHER AND SIDEWALK CHALK



I opened the back door the other evening to let the girls play in the backyard and was so happy to feel that it was just as cool outside as it was inside.  I cannot even tell you how excited I am to go running outside at noon when Trevor gets home from work today.  It's still warm but I'll take a little bit of heat over boring treadmill running any day!  Yay for fall and cooler weather!  Time to turn on Christmas music!
We were so excited it was cool outside and had so much fun that we stayed out way past our bedtime drawing dinosaurs on the driveway.  The girls were in heaven!
Those are all Trevor's dinosaur drawings.  Do you see him under the truck drawing the tail that Savannah insisted the dinosaur has?  Isn't he the best Daddy in the world?  I think so.

3 comments:

Morgiana said...

I especially like the blood dripping out of the pterodactyl's mouth! :) Is Tessa's hair getting curly too?

Allison said...

Hahaha "turn on the Christmas music"--you're funny. Isn't the cooler weather wonderful?!

{amy k.} said...

those drawings are awesome- how fun for the girls! and yay for cooler weather!