Saturday, September 20, 2008

Marathon...

Running has kinda become a necessity in my life. When I was running today I was remembering how much fun I had getting ready for the half marathon. When I was getting ready for it I would run 13 miles a day because I refused to do any walking or make it in the same time as obese people (you'd be surprised how fast those overweight women can move!). It was really hard at the beginning, especially since I would've never ever considered myself a runner. So I was thinking I want to have another goal that I don't think I can accomplish, and for that reason, I will make myself do it! I'm going to run the Salt Lake Marathon in May! I'm so excited! It makes running so much more fun!! No, we probably won't still be living here in May, but I will fly back because I kill people!

5 comments:

Celeste Caldwell said...

Oh my gosh girl..you crack me up..obese people can move fast...LOL lots!! Well I think it's awesome you are training for the marathon. I would love to run a 1/2 sometime. I can't wait to start running again. It really is awesome! Good for you!

tricell and garret said...

Hey you two! Your blog is super cute! I like your layout with the cute little flowers. You guys sorta jumped the gun a little. Tricy Caywood? I don't even know if I like him. just kidding that's fine ha ha.

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Good luck on the running, that's very impressive! So do you remember that picture we take with the cousins every ten years?? Well it's already been ten years and I was wondering if we all could get together on Nov. 22 to take the next one? I talked to Cheryl and Steve and Nate... could you talk to Danny and Liz and see if that day works for everyone? I know that's the day BYU plays Utah but the game isn't tell 4 so I was thinking sometime in the morning. Let me know because I need to call Cheryl and Steve back. Thanks so much!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Tell Trevor good luck on his interview!! Let me know if you guys are going to move... maybe we could all get together before you leave. I'll just have to call Cheryl and Steve again to see if they can come.

Alicia said...

Way to go, to have a great goal! I know you will totally ROCK those obese women! (Eat dirt!!!)

Emma saw your wedding pictures " Oh she got married!" she replied, silly girl!