Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged...

5 Tv Shows I like to watch:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. 90210
3. Everybody loves Raymond
4. Friends
5. The Hills

5 things that happened yesterday:
1. went to the doctor
2. talked to my mom like 10 times
3. took a nap
4. had a picnic on the dock with Trevor
5. did the laundry

5 favorite places to eat:
1. Ty and Kumari's
2. Cafe Rio
3. Chili's
4. Domino's
5. Arby's

5 things I am looking forward to:
1. seeing my family at Christmas
2. growing old and making awesome memories with Trevor
3. my sister in law's getting married
4. Trevor building more flight hours
5. Trevor being done with his online courses

5 things on my wish list:
1. have the time and money for Trevor to climb Denali with his friends in May
2. Living in Utah by our families for the rest of our lives
3. My family and Trevor's family living next door to each other
4. our brothers and sisters will come visit this year
5. having a healthy baby

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I'm scared of the ocean
2. I don't like fruits or vegetables
3. I love being cold and wish we could live in a place that snows all year
4. I'm already super homesick and it hasn't even been a month yet, my dang mom!!
5. Confrontation scares me to death

5 people I tag:
1. Kumari
2. Ashlie
3. Tricy
4. Celeste
5. Alicia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Confrontation scares you? We did a lot of the in high school and had some people do it to us. We did some stupid things.

Mel said...

Ok, so I saw something that was saying you nap, and some questions of how you were feeling. Are you pregnant? You better tell me how you are doing! You're living in Florida now too??!! Wow, what an exciting life! I would kill to live in that house. I think I would be too afraid of Will going outside, and of me being a fishing zombie! I love fishing, so that might not be the best place to live. I can't believe all that's changed for you! How fun! Let me know how you are! I have a blog too, or you can write on facebook. Either way, write! Liddiardfamily.blogspot.com

Mel said...

You did answer my questions! I need answers girl!

Kristin. said...

I'm scared of the ocean too. While we were in Florida I got stung by a sting-ray at Cocoa Beach. And I had to ride in a cab to the emergency room! It was the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. I'd be okay with never getting into the ocean again!!!!

kristin.