Monday, October 27, 2008

Florida








I finally figured out how to put pictures in a post! Woohoo! Sorry they're not the best pictures. We'll take better ones later. I didn't take very many of our house because it's not very decorated yet, but I promise when it is I'll post pictures. We found a really cute 3 bedroom condo right on the water. Trevor loves to go fishing out there on the dock and it's so relaxing to sit out there. It's the perfect temperature and has the perfect breeze. We're loving Florida! Trevor's job is awesome! He loves it! Everyday when he gets home from work he is so excited to tell me about his day and the crazy things he's done with his students! He's also building hours like crazy so we are so excited about that too! I'm still so amazed at how incredibly blessed we've been, especially in the last couple of months! We couldn't be happier!

4 comments:

Macon Family said...

It looks so pretty and your place looks awesome! I'm so excited for you guys and all your fun adventures!

Kristin said...

That spot looks awesome! Can I say JEALOUS!!

Ty and Kumari said...

HOLY COW SARAH!!! NICE PLACE I WOULD SO DREAM OF HAVING THE OCEAN LIKE THAT OUTSIDE MY WINDOWS!!!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!! I SO WILL COME VISIT!! YOUR PLACE LOOKS SUPER NICE FROM WHAT I CAN SEE IN THE PIC. LOVE IT VERY JEALOUS!!!! SCREW WORKING GIRL JUST HAVE FUN LAY OUT EVERY DAY AND PLAY IN THE WATER AND GO BOATING!!!

Ty and Kumari said...

SERIOUS SARAH YOU SUCK!!!!!