Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tagged again...

A: Attached or Single: Totally attached!
B: Best friend: Trevor and my mom
C: Cake or Pie: Cake with ice cream
D: Day: Thursday
E: Essential item: Cell phone
F: Favorite color: Purple
G: Gummy bears or worms: neither
H: Hometown: Draper/South Jordan Utah area
I: Indulgences: Cheddar cheese and ranch. I was over that but since I've been pregnant that's the only thing that always sounds SO good!
J: January or July: January! Yay for snow!
K: Kids: One in the oven!
L: Life isn't complete without: Prayer
M: Marriage: Been married for 3 years! He's a hottie with a naughty body!
N: Number of siblings: 2 brothers and 3 sisters
O: Oranges or apples: fruit?! SICK!
P: Phobias and fears: Waiting for Trevor to come home late from work and having someone show at the door up to tell me he's been in a helicopter accident.
Q: Quote: If it makes you feel any better, I forgot my reading glasses. (Home Alone, best movie ever!)
R: Reasons to smile: A baby in my tummy, a husband that adores me!
S: Season: Fall! Our anniversary then holidays and the snow!
T: Tag three: Tricy, Ashlie and Celestial! YOU GUYS HAVE TO DO IT THIS TIME!!
U: Unknown fact: I have 8 toes. Ha ha just kidding! I plan on running a marathon 6 months after the baby is born. It's a marathon through Disneyworld! It will be so fun!!
V: Vegeterian or Oppressor of animals: Why would you deprive yourself of yummy meat?? Vegetables are nasty!
W: Worst habit: I love to sleep to movies, it might even be a hobby. I can't stay awake for the life of me during them!
X: X-ray or ultrasounds: Ultrasounds because we get to see our baby!
Y: Your favorite food: Cheese or my mom's oreo ice cream or my moms rolls or anything my mom cooks!
Z: Zodiac: Cancer

No comments: