Monday, December 22, 2008

Hubby Tagged...

I promise I will do a normal post and not a tag soon. :)

What is your husband’s name: Trevor Kimball Taylor
How long have you been married? 3 years and 2 months
How long did you date? we dated for 6 months and then were engaged for 3 months
How old is he? 25
Who eats more sweets? I eat more candy, but he hides cookies and desserts from me so he can have them all to himself!
Who said I love you first? He did and I was so excited! I couldn't wait to say I love you back!
Who is taller? He is.
Who can sing best? He does.
Who is smarter? Definetly Trevor! He knows everything!
Who does laundry? I do.
Who pays bills? He brings home the money and I pay the bills.
Who sleeps on the right side? He does
Who mows the lawn? Umm, the people that maintain the condos?
Who cooks dinner? I usually do.
Who drives? He usually does but since I've been pregnant I have to so I don't get car sick.
Who is first to admit they are wrong? Always Trevor! He is so good at that!
Who kissed who first? He did!
Who asked who out first? I thought he was hot so my friend gave him my number and he called me and asked me out.
Who wears the pants? Depends on the circumstances, we both do. He would say he does though.

No comments: