Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby Names...

So Trevor and I have learned the hard way that you should never tell anyone the baby names you are thinking of. We tried for a long time to get pregnant and always had the name Roxy picked out for a girl and always said "when we get pregnant with Roxy"... We loved that name! Now we have two family members who have gotten dogs and named them Roxy. Kinda frustrating and rude, but whatever, I won't let myself get mad. We told a family member tonight that the only name we have picked now is for a boy, I'm not going to share that name, but we shared it with him, which we shouldn't have because he couldn't get over how awesome of a name it is and wants to use it if we have a girl! So pretty much we better have a boy, or both of our favorite names will be taken! Grrr!!! Being pregnant makes me too emotional!

2 comments:

Birkka said...

Oh yeah, FYI don't tell your baby names to anyone!! You can't trust anyone!! Even my dear Sis tried to steal my babyname! Grrr. Good luck, and remember trust no one.

Kristin said...

I'm hoping that my love for "my baby name" will prevail considering that I've been proclaiming I'm going to name my kid it since middle school. :)