Saturday, January 3, 2009

Baby's First Picture!


This was done a couple of weeks ago, I'm a little slow. I love dr appointments! It's always such a relief to hear the baby's heart beating. I still haven't felt the baby kick yet, but hopefully soon! At our last appointment the baby was so cute. I don't know if cute is the right word to use but I think it's cute! Anyways, the baby was just chillin sucking his thumb not moving and the dr flicked my stomach a couple of times and the baby went crazy! Trevor was so proud! He's so cute to the baby! Everyday when he gets home from work he kisses me then kisses my tummy and talks to the baby and tells the baby how much he loves him! I love being pregnant! We get to find out in three weeks if it's a boy or girl. Trevor thinks the baby is a boy so he will be "him" until we know. We can't wait to find out!

7 comments:

Georgi Family said...

I am soooo excited for you guys!! You need to let us know what you guys are having as soon as you find out so I can send you cute outfits. 8)

Ty and Kumari said...

OOOOHHHHH I AM SOOO EXCITED!!! LOVE SEEING THE ULTRA SOUND PIC. ITS CRAZY YOU CAN REALLY MAKE OUT THE BABY. I CANNOT WAIT TILL YOU FIND OUT!!! LITTLE ROXY OR SUMMIT???

Macon Family said...

That's so sweet! I'm glad you are doing well, and I can't wait to find out what you're having!

The Rogers said...

Thats so fun! I love Dr's Appts too (when you're pregnant:) and better yet the ultra sounds they are so fun!

Celeste Caldwell said...

That is SO fun!! I love getting the first ultrasound pictures. Just wait until the baby gets bigger and you can get a good look at the baby's face and fingers. It's such a neat experience to see your baby for the first time. We are so excited for when you find out the gender!

Alicia said...

so cute we are just so thrilled for you guys it is so fun take LOTs of pictures you will love it in the end even thought you feel like a fat cow now you will cherish them always

Beth Benson said...

oh how fun...cant wait to find out what you are having :)