Saturday, May 8, 2010

Banana Boogie Boarding

We had so much fun at the beach today!  Today was the first time the princess went boogie boarding with daddy.  There weren't really any waves, which was perfect for her first time! 

As much as we are missing our families and the mountains we are loving Florida!  Yesterday we went to the park and to the pool.  I love spending time with our little family doing fun things.  I know if we were in Utah it would rarely be just the three of us.  Savannah goes to the pool or the beach atleast 5 days a week and she does amazing in the water!

I'm the Girls Camp Director for our ward this year.  I'm not the most creative person so if anyone has any awesome ideas I would love to hear them!

3 comments:

Georgi Family said...

I keep trying to get nephi to move out of state, but no. ;( Savannah is the cuttest little thing ever!

Ty and Kumari said...

SOOOOOOO FUN AND CUTE!!!!! THE PRETTY PRETTY PRINCESS IS AWESOME!!!!!! I WISH I WAS SAVANNAH GOING TO THE BEACH FIVE DAYS A WEEK AND CONSTANTLY IN THE WATER!!! CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

Lizi Bates said...

I'm so impressed with how well Savannah holds on!! I'm so bummed I didn't get your text until late. We went to playalinda yesterday afternoon, but we didn't see your car, and I didn't even last an hour in that heat! So glad you guys had fun :)