Monday, January 30, 2012

SICKIES



This week will be the seventh week we've been sick. Yesterday was my first time going to church in 7 weeks. It felt so good to go to church and I was so incredibly excited to see and talk to everybody! I love our ward.
Savannah and I have been sick basically the whole last 7 weeks and haven't left the house. I think our bodies aren't used to leaving the house because we're both down again today. Dang it! But Daddy and the girls did have so much fun sitting in their fort and hiding from Mommy. Savannah is not used to leaving the house. Last week when we went to Tessa's doctor appointment, Savannah was crying the whole time that she wanted to go home. Ha! We need to have a huge party when we finally all get feeling better.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I LOVE that picture of you and Savannah. Sarah, you are so pretty!