Wednesday, February 8, 2012

THERAPY FOR TESSA

Yesterday Tessa had therapy with Miss Susie. She has low muscle tone in her lower back, abdomen and hips. She screamed through her whole hour of therapy. I felt so bad for her. Miss Susie said it's so important that I stretch those muscles and keep them moving, so Tessa and I had our own little therapy session while Savannah was down for her nap. She did a lot better with me. I think she was a little freaked out by somebody she doesn't know stretching her in uncomfortable ways and making her use muscles she doesn't usually use. This is one of the things Miss Susie wants her to do. Kneel on the cushion to strengthen her muscles. Tessa learned today to scoot to get to a toy. Not army crawl, scoot. It's so cute!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Way to be tough--both of you! It sounds like she's learning and developing so quickly!