Friday, July 20, 2012

OUR LITTLE STITCH

Yesterday Tessa's early intervention therapist, Miss Susie came.  When she got here she was asking me how Tessa's doing and I was kinda venting to her about Tessa's temper tantrums.  She was thrilled that Tessa's throwing temper tantrums because her milestones are right on track. It was cute to see Miss Susie's face light up when I told her about the tantrums.  Anyways, I was telling her how Tessa will get mad at me, look right at me, rip off her glasses (she usually smacks herself in the face while doing it because she gets kinda violent) and screams at the top of her lungs.  I think Miss Susie couldn't imagine Tessa doing that.  Tessa is always so sweet and quiet while she's here.  Tessa had therapy and did really well.  She of course was a perfect angel.  Right before Miss Susie was going to leave Savannah said she needed to go potty.  Miss Susie offered to watch Tessa until we were done in the bathroom.  When I came out of the bathroom she was laughing so hard.  Apparently Tessa was trying to climb over the back of the couch.  Miss Susie said "no no Tessa".  Tessa looked at her and scowled, then continued trying to climb over the couch.  Miss Susie stopped her again and said "no no Tessa."  Tessa looked right at her and scowled, ripped her glasses off, smacked Miss Susie in the face and screamed.  Have you seen Lilo and Stitch?  We have our own little Stitch.

No comments: