Saturday, July 14, 2012

SAVANNAH THE RUNNER GIRL!


Trevor got me a treadmill for my birthday.  Savannah loves when I run on it and sometimes begs me to run.  She spends a lot of her day playing on it and pretending she's running.  She was pretending to run on it the other night and we decided to turn it on for her and put my music on for her.  She loved it!  It was so cute!!  Anytime we're outside she shows me how fast she is.  I love that she thinks she's a runner and I cannnot wait until she's old enough to take her on runs with me!

2 comments:

Ty and Kumari said...

Like mother like daughter!!

{amy k.} said...

(ok, i realize i'm over doing it on the comments... but, i can't help it) soooo cute! i love that she wants to be just like her mommy. maybe one day, some of that can rub off on me and i'll have a desire to run!