Monday, October 17, 2011

SIX YEARS!!!!

Our anniversary was Saturday!  Since we were going to be driving to Atlanta Saturday we decided to celebrate Friday night.  We had a lot of fun doing our favorite things.  Trevor grilled delicious black angus burgers and Savannah and I made yummy marshmallow brownies.  Then we let the girls stay up late watching Zookeeper with us.  It was a super fun night!  The night of our actual anniversary was pretty funny.  I love staying in hotels.  Even if it's the hotel just down the road, I love to stay in hotels.  So I was super excited to be in a hotel with Trevor the night of our anniversary. We stayed in a really big suite so the girls would have their own bed and we could have our own bed on the other side of the suite to "celebrate" our anniversary after they went to bed.  Ha!  Savannah was barking with doggy all night and I couldn't stay up too late because I had my race early the next morning.  So we ended up moving Savannah in bed with Daddy and I slept with Tessa.  Good thing we paid for the ginormous suite!  These past six years have been so adventurous and fun!  2 countries, 6 states and 2 munchkins later! Happy anniversary babe!

No comments: