Sunday, October 23, 2011

YUMMY ROAST BEEF!


When Savannah was a baby I was the most anal parent.  About EVERYTHING.  I can count on both hands how many times she left the house before she was 6 months old, and that's including going to church and the grocery store.  I'm pretty sure I was on the less active list.  I didn't want her to get sick and heaven forbid she got off her schedule!  She was also not aloud to eat any solid food except vegetables and an occasional fruit in her first year.  Poor girl.  We got home from church today and were starving!  Daddy was so nice to let Tessa suck on his spicy cajun roast beef.  She loved it!  Good thing I've learned to relax a little bit, if he had tried this with Savannah I would have been in tears.

1 comment:

trevorandsarahtaylor said...

What you don't know babe, is that I took Savannah swimming when she was only two weeks old, and she tasted everything Daddy ate!