Tuesday, October 4, 2011

WOOHOO FOR BLOGGING!!!!

I was talking to my favorite cousin Cel tonight about blogging.  I don't blog very much because I feel like everyone's blogs are like look how cool we are!  Look how big my house is!  Look at how much money I have!  Look at how perfect my life is!  Barf! We are not rich.  We really aren't that cool.  Well Trevor is super cool because he flies helicopters but I sit at home playing with little girls all day and my life revolves around them and training for races.  Not super exciting.  We are super duper happy and that's all that matters.  I'm excited to make this my journal and keep up on it.  I've always enjoyed writing in my journal and now I'm excited to have pictures with it.  I apologize ahead of time for the scary pictures you will see of me without make up on and my girls without bows in their hair.

No comments: